In this class you will learn:
- Learn the language basics of Design Script for Dynamo
- Understand how to build geometry primitives
- Manage, sort and manipulate list data
- Create simple custom functions
- Learn how to translate and manipulate geometry
- Understand the concept of Looping
- Learn how to use Replication guides
- Build Ranked and Jagged Collections
Dates: Saturday July 22nd, 9:00-4:00pm, at the HOK San Francisco, 1 Bush St, 2nd Floor.
Bring your own laptop + power cord with Revit 2017 and Dynamo 1.3 installed.
To register, click here
Registration is limited to 20 people. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed in a waiting list should the tickets sold-out.